Sunday, September 27, 2009



"You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try." - Beverly Sills

"You are the master of your own destiny. Use your strengths well. They are the keys to your destiny and your success in life. Once you know yourself and take action to realize your dreams, you can unlock the doors to your own potential." - Neil Somerville

"Take control of your destiny. Believe in yourself. Ignore those who try to discourage you. Avoid negative sources, people, places, things and habits. Don't give up and don't give in." - Wanda Carter


Life is what you make it, so I have decided to wake up every morning choosing to be happy, loving, and determined. I have noticed that I allow others to determine my life. I need to take control and follow my heart. I am meant for great things, and shouldn't settle for anything less.

No comments:

Post a Comment