Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Isiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.


Fear is something that I struggle with, I fear failure, which often hinders my progression. "Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game" is a quote that I have written on my mirror. I fear failure so deeply that I would rather never try than fail. I need to remember the Lord is watching over me, and will strengthen me.

Today I babysat two little girls from my church, and I loved every minute of it. It is sad but I had so much in common with these little girls (1yr and 5yrs) We all love Princesses, Macaroni and Cheese, Polly Pockets, Chalk, Coloring and Popsicle. I loved Sarah and Lela's hair and room, seriously these two girls are the cutest little girls ever. After playing with the girls I went to dinner with Nicole. It was really nice to eat and talk about life. Easy conversation can be so soothing especially when its with a person I can relate to and understand so well. I made a new CD today with a bunch of new songs I downloaded. Music always seems to express emotions I cant put to words. As I listened to the music on this CD I realized I am really mellowing down, and just wanting to find someone that I can trust, love, and be myself around. I think being a wife and mom are going to be the things in life that bring me the most joy. I also made a copy of WICKED! 1 day!! <3 size="5">

"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have,but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have." -Frederick Keonig

Love always,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment