Thursday, September 17, 2009

My CNA registration certificate FINALLY came in the mail, 3 months later! It seriously makes me sick to think that my dream of getting into nursing school may be pushed back because Washington Department of Health took so long on my paperwork. Due to the length of time it took to receive my certificate, I was hoping my certificate would be sparkling or diamond in crested! Instead was a plain piece of paper that could have taken >2mins to print! That's ok though, because I am one step closer to everything I have worked so hard for. My application is due in 12 days (Sept 30!). Woohoo I couldn't be more excited!

Other exciting things on my calendar:
October 1= Wicked with my Momma

October 25= My 21 Birthday! :)

October 31= Halloween

November 20= New Moon comes out <3

November 26= Thanksgiving at the Cabin

December 1= Hawaii

December 25= Christmas at the Cabin


Oh and did I mention college football season started so that adds to my exciting schedule. Go Cougars

No comments:

Post a Comment