Monday, September 21, 2009

Today I found out that my math from BYU doesn't transfer anywhere. AWESOME! I am SO glad I studied everyday in the math lab for 3+ hrs. Provo College won't accept a math course with less than 4 credits and BYU math courses are 3 credits. LOVELY...So I am going back to school just to take Math on my quarter off. (a math I have already taken!!)

One a brighter note, I signed my Mom and I up for a boxing class at the gym! I am so excited, we do real boxing lessons and will also relieve a ton of stress!!! However, today as i was signing up the lady that teaches the class freaked me out by talking in "boxing lingo" which I wasn't aware even existed. This should be interesting! I am still going strong on my work out plan :) and am actually enjoying the gym, and feeling energized. This weekend wiped me out, I worked a lot training a new person, took my CNA test, and worked out!

Goals for the week:
Start Volunteering at Hospital
Work Out 5/7 days
Get into Math that will count at Provo College (and not ruin my Hawaii trip!)
Do a kind deed for someone
Clean my room :)
Finish my Nursing Application paperwork (ugh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment