Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Kanye's Work Out Plan


"So first of all we gon' work on the stomach Nobody wants a little tight ass! 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and get them sit ups right and Tuck your tummy tight and do your crunches like this..." -Kanye West

Alright so it isn't Kanye's Work Out Plan but it is mine :) I have decided that I have let my health/body slack for too long! What I can't stand about working out is that I am just too tired to get myself to go to the gym, and when I DO actually make it to the gym I am 10x more tired and now SORE the next morning. It's a horrible snowball effect, however they say after a few weeks that wears off; I never make it long enough on my work out plan to get to that point though :( So I have decided a plan that will work :)...For every day I work out I am transferring $10 into my checking account. I know, how pathetic that I have to bribe myself to work out...but as long as it works I'm happy! Now at the end of the week if I work out like I should be I will have $60 in my checking account and will be able to reward myself with some shopping at the end of the month!


I really enjoy the classes at the gym, they trick me into working out longer and harder. The ones I plan on going to are Hot Yoga, Cycling (yuck) and Zumba. I am also signing up for tennis lessons again, I guess the US Open has inspired to me get back into tennis :) Working out is going to be really good for me, it will relieve all my stress and get my heart healthy! Plus I am convinced that when I am done I'll magically have a butt like Kim Kardashian and arms like Madonna!



Wish me luck...Hopefully as Kanye says "ladies if you follow these instructions exactly you might bear to pull you a rapper, a nba player man, at least a dude wit' a car"




Love,
N

1 comment:

  1. OMG, i love it....$10 a day...you are so funny! I am liking the ideaaa

    ReplyDelete