Friday, October 2, 2009



Wicked was SO amazing. It was so much fun to watch, and I LOVED the music and costumes. I really loved Elphaba, and Glenda! Our seats were perfect and I loved every part of the play. It made me excited to watch "The Wizard of Oz" :) The CD is in my car and it makes me smile. However, the adventure of my mom driving to Seattle was...interesting to say the least. It took us 1 hr 45 mins to get to Palisade which is normally a 45 min drive. We had the best fresh salmon and banana ice cream :) Palisade is my FAVORITE place to eat, the Seattle shores are so beautiful in their own unique way. This day couldn't have been any better except I was sick, but I didn't let that get in my way.

“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”

Love Always,
N

1 comment:

  1. Natalie! I'm so happy you got to see Wicked :). Doug and I are going home for Christmas this year and Wicked is coming to Schenectady! So we'll be able to go watch it and I can't wait! I've been listening to the soundtrack and am obsessed all over again haha.

    ReplyDelete