Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I have so much going on lately, I am sorry I haven't been diligent about blogging.

My birthday was Sunday and it was probably the most unexciting day...which might be why it was my favorite day of this whole year so far. I spent the day (week) with my family celebrating a few of my favorite things. Here are a few of the great activites/things we participated in:
Sushi- 2x I am obsessed
Nordstrom Cafe
Uggs
Funfetti everything (**all dyed pink)- Cake, Cookies and Cupcakes <3
Family dinner
Icecream cake (**cookies 'n cream from Cold Stone)
Sounders game (**they won! It was one of my favorite games this season!)
Letter from Matthew Harper


Thank you all for your love and support for 21 years...and counting :) <3


Things to look forward to:
Trip to Pullman to see Danielle :)
Finally purchasing Tory Burch flats
Thanksgiving at the Cabin (**soooo relaxing! I cant wait until the expansion project is done!)
New Moon: November 20th 12:00am :)
Hawaii with the ENTIRE family December 1

Life is so wonderful. People make fun of me because I HATE surprises...but its knowing the wonderful things in my life that are coming up that keep me so happy and optimistic.

"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” - Frederick Keonig


Love always,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment