Friday, June 3, 2011

Today was a great day. This week has been kind of rough- which is frustrating because I am trying so hard to stay positive and keep high spirits even though things are kind of crazy. So once again I am going to start my blogs off with somethings I am grateful for.

  • Yesterday and Today have been BEAUTIFUL- I got to put my sunglasses on and use my sunroof
  • My parents. (that honestly is enough said!) my mom and dad are the greatest people I know, I know i say this all the time but I dont know what I would do without them. They are my biggest fans, my best friends, people I can count on to tell me the honest truth (even if it hurts) and love me unconditionally. I talk to my mom literally 10x a day and am not ashamed to admit it <3 One of my ALL TIME FAVORITE things in the world is when my dad calls just to talk. I am the biggest daddys girl (and mamas girl) and love those moments with my dad. I miss them both SO much.
  • Les Miserables soundtrack on itunes 
  • No clinicals today!! SCORE
Today I slept in, and woke up to the sunshine. It was nice to wake up with warmth on my face and knowing it was going to be a beautiful day. I worked on a few emails for school, and edited my paper. I went and got my hair done (finally I felt like such a gross person with nasty split ends!) After that I literally laid in bed and watched "Say Yes To The Dress". (I have a sick obsession with that show) I then ventured to the gym (yes 2 days in a row- I am impressed with myself!!) I then went on a hike with Justin. This was honestly the best part of my day. He was so sweet for being patient with me- a.I am out of shape  b.i had JUST worked out  c.he took me STRAIGHT UP A MOUNTAIN ;) Kidding but I literally made him stop every 2-5 minutes because my legs felt like jello. (and he didnt even complain) Half way up the hike we took a break and talked. It was such a pretty view and I really enjoy talking to Justin. I feel like him and I are a lot alike. After the break he forced me to finish the hike and see the cave, and I am SO glad he did. The whole hike was fantastic. I love hikes and this was a great one (i just wish i was in shape!) Thank you Justin! After the hike I stopped for a diet coke (naturally!) Now its hw time. booooo. I am so grateful for friends, the new ones here and from home. I really have missed my friends from home lately though- you guys are the best. xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment