Thursday, June 16, 2011


So life is good. I had today off from school and finally caught up on sleep, hw and feeling like a human being. I have still been working out everyday which is SO good. I feel better but the weight and chub isn't coming off yet- but fear not I am not discouraged yet! I went tanning for the first time in seriously 3+ months!!

I am deciding that I really want to wear less make up. I get addicted to a certain look because I am so self conscious of certain things on my face. I am finally starting to LOVE my freckles (its only taken me 22+ years) I know the eyelash extensions doesn't help the less make-up look but it counts as less make up in my book :)

I read another great talk from the ensign with conference talks and LOVED it. This one was about young women and the impact we have and how important it is to be honest, true, benevolent and chase. There are so many divine qualities to work on, and always improve on. It makes me feel better when I focus on one of those qualities and better myself. I can feel myself improving and growing up; I love knowing that I am maturing and developing into a better person.

I am a little homesick and miss my friends and family especially. You all mean to world to me and have helped me SO much in life.

xoxo N

1 comment: