Monday, April 4, 2011

This song came on during my study session. It reminded me how much I LOVE this song. This song seems very fitting for this time in my life.




I am becoming the best person I can be, and life is a process. I know that I have changed from the person I was and who I am becoming. Life gives everyone challenges and I have taken the hard road and found out what I want, who I want to be, and where I want to go in my life by making the mistakes to show me what I dont want. It wasnt the most graceful way to go through life, but I am more sure of it now and grateful for the trials that made me discover who I am. If you cant accept that then you cant accept me, you cant see the present because youre so focused on the part of me I have left behind. Someone will see me for the beautiful person I have become and love me for changing who I wanted to become.

"Maybe forgiveness will find me somewhere down this road...Im moving on"

No comments:

Post a Comment