Saturday, April 2, 2011

I am taking a mental break from my studying to blog real quick. So heres my life update in a <10mins

I deleted facebook- which has felt really nice! i get a lot more done in my day, and my study time is more concentrated

I am honestly refocused on school. I have been spending 8-10 hours a day studying and doing hw. I am caught up on my hw for the FIRST time since everything happened with my mom. All I think about lately is how much I want to be a nurse, and kick butt on my next few tests. I genuinely love nursing and it gives me goosebumps thinking about how much I want it.

I hate dating.

I leave for CA on thursday. I NEED this vacation SO bad, I need time to regroup. Get my mind off my personal problems, school and this bipolar weather here in utah.

Life 840348203948230948 Natalie 1
I am going to ROCK this test Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment