Monday, April 11, 2011

Life has been the biggest whirl wind/haze. I thought that I was emotionally over the trauma that happened with my mom and had grown stronger. I count my blessings for her and the many miracles that happened the last few months. There is NO doubt in my mind that Heavenly Father knew I would not be able to get through life without my mom and best friend. She is the single most amazing woman I have ever met (yes-we get on each others nerves occasionally, but its very RARE and usually about something silly) and I would be content being 1/2 the mom she has been. This weekend I was in CA with my little family (just mom, dad and lidia) and the Q13 news channel called my dad asking for an interview- odd we thought. Turns out the news did a segment on the rescue/miracle of my mom. I have been anxiously waiting to be able to watch this video that highlighted the miraculous 911 operator, my dads lifesaving CPR and my moms fight to survive- however, I began to cry when I heard the fear and distress of my dad on the phone with the 911 operator. It hit me SO hard that I turned the video off and began thinking about that night again, replaying the entire night in my head.

Early to bed (rare). Michael calling me LATE on a weekday. (rare hes even UP let alone CALLING ME) The fear of the unknown with my mom's medical status. Worry about Lidia. The reality of the severity of brain aneurysms. The LONG process of my mom's recovery (which still continues) Life is truly a blessing and I am so grateful that Heavenly Father knew my needs.

Heres a link to the video, it is very inspiring and uplifting. I hope that the miracles in my life can touch you in even just a fraction of the way they have impacted me.

Q13 new: Sheila Rae The Brave (not really the title) <3

(Click it-its really worth it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment