Thursday, April 28, 2011

Natalie Olsen

Growing up I never had any sisters. I always wished I had an older sister to share clothes with, talk to and get advice from. (now I have a little sister who i adore!)   Then my senior year I met this amazing, beautiful, outgoing, bubbly, witty, charismatic person named Natalie (yes I know ironic! and no i am not referring to myself! but we are ALL amazing). When I started working there she insisted I be called Natalie 2 because "she was so much better". As the joke went on and our relationship grew she began to decide that maybe a better system for differentiating the Natalie's should be made. We decided the package deal was the best option and went by "the Natalies". <3 She instantly became someone I could talk to about anything and everything. I turned to her for advice knowing she was honest, experienced and loved me. She was someone I knew I could always call for those girl moments and get advice from. Its different to hear advice from a "sister" than a mom.I grew to cherish my time and conversations at work with her. She taught me so much about becoming a woman, love, hard work and honesty.
Natalie Olsen- I know you cant read this but I love you and think abut you all the time. xoxo



Natalie Olsen I still miss you everyday and wish I could be with you. One day I will see you in Heaven and I will have so much to tell you. There are some days I really miss you and reflect on how different the world would be without you. The 5th anniversary of your death is approaching and know that your beautiful personality lives on and I try to emulate you more each day. You are still in my thoughts and prayers.

This song was played at your funeral as well as "Somewhere Over the Rainbow". Every time I hear any of these songs I think of you. I think of all the people who knew you and loved you. I hope that one day your example will live on through me and people will adore me like you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment