Saturday, January 15, 2011



Tonight Aubrey and I went on an adventure. This song started it all and set the tone for the night. It may have included:

  • ShoGun Sushi
  • Honking at the car next to us and then waving
  • DJ playing music 
  • Mochi>??
  • Walmart at 1am
  • Singing "I dont need a man" in Walmart
  • Buying myself flowers
  • Dancing in my car to the BEST jams
  • Aubrey telling me about the afterlife (when I glazed over and listened to "Hot Tottie" instead) 
  • Aubrey catching a cookie in her mouth
  • Stranger Danger
  • Lots of laughing
Another night to remember. 
Dear Journal, 
Today Aubrey and I got to play and I liked it. <3 Love Always, Natalie
PS- I missed Big Cam

1 comment:

  1. bahahaha.. I loved this night. and you.
    p.s. remember how I'm apparently 19 now?

    ReplyDelete