Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lately I have been blogging and avoiding a huge white elephant in the room. I decided I need to sit down and really reflect on how I feel.

I am the type of person that loves people too much; so much that I would rather get hurt than letting those I love be hurt. I forgive easily and see the best in people which just makes myself more vulnerable to be hurt again. I give everything I have for someone but expect little to nothing back in return. I am the first person to apologize in an argument, and can't sleep at night knowing I did something wrong to someone (or that someone is mad at me).

You told me you needed time, and I have given you all the time in the world. You told me you needed space so I gave you space and tried dating other people. You didn't like it when I seemed to be happy and content with other people and not seeing you everyday (the space you wanted). Little did you know I thought about you everyday and had to tell myself that one day it would be worth it. That one day you wouldn't need space to see what you had. I prayed you would feel the way I feel about you; that you would be able to look past things I have done and love me.

You said you were done and had more important things to focus on. I should hear you and let go....

No comments:

Post a Comment