Saturday, January 1, 2011


Heres to 2010. This year a lot has happened, the more I think about it the more I really believe this will be a year I look back at that really changed my life.

In 2010 I:

  • Got into Nursing School
  • Moved to Utah
  • Had a huge falling out with some "friends"- which made me learn what being a friend means
  • Went to Hawaii, California (disneyland), Texas
  • Discovered that in order to be the person I want to be in the future I have to start making those choices NOW
  • I worked  A LOT 
  • I lost 50 lbs
I have set some goals for the new year and cant wait to for what 2011 brings. 
In 2011 I will: 
  • Keep working out and lose the "holiday weight"
  • Certify as a LPN 
  • Go on a vacation with friends
  • Get my sleep pattern back onto a normal person schedule
  • Run a 1/2 marathon
  • Control my emotions better: not get upset easily and take things personal
  • Kick butt in the nursing program
  • Eat healthier foods
  • Have $15K in my savings account

No comments:

Post a Comment