Thursday, January 6, 2011

Princess


Since I have been back to Utah I have realized how eternally grateful I am for such great parents, good friends and all the blessings I have in my life. I flew in late on Tuesday (which gave me more time at home) and got to see some of my absolute favorite people (Aubrey, Cambria and Nate). Being around these people makes me so happy and feel like I am at home. I stayed up LATE unpacking and trying to re-organize my room (so I can attempt to fit all of my stuff in my room!) I woke up the next morning and turned on Snow White and was back at my room....getting rid of clothes, putting coats in a different closet, organizing shoes, printing syllabi for classes, and doing laundry. The movie felt so fitting :) It reminded me of my unhealthy obsession with Disney and the Princesses. So this week I am going to try to incorporate all my favorite princesses in my blog post.

Sometimes I feel like Snow White, wishing on a well. Snow White has many great attributes (beside OBVIOUSLY being the fairest of them all!) She is very giving, sweet, kind, innocent, loving and optimistic. She doesnt let the vein queen ruin her outlook on life and in her quest makes friends with creatures and the dwarves. Not to mention she is a wonderful example of a housewife (cooking and cleaning! but she does have a lot of help from the animals! <3)  Hope you all enjoy! <3


I'm Wishing: Snow White

Whistle While You Work: Snow White


No comments:

Post a Comment