Thursday, January 27, 2011

The best way to figure out where you're going is to know where you want to go [and what you want].

Alice: Would you tell me, please which way I ought to go from here?
The Cat: That depends a good deal on where you want to get to
Alice: I don't much care where
The Cat: Then it doesn't much matter which way you go.

So here I am- I am deciding what type of guy I want, to help me decide where I should go. I was told to make a list of qualities of things I am looking for [5: non-negotiable 5: negotiable] I have thought a lot about the things I am looking for in a guy, and a relationship.

Spiritually strong: someone who challenges me to be better, who has a testimony and love for Christ.
Sense of humor: witty, able to take a joke and make me laugh
Patient/Forgiving:  someone able to look past my imperfections and be patient with me as I strive to become the best person I can be
Hard Working/Ambitious: someone who knows what they want to do in life and will do whatever it takes to achieve that- nothing is more attractive than a guy who knows what he wants and get its!
Honest: a person I can trust and know that will always be truthful- even if that means telling me a dress makes me look fat ;)

Alright so I couldn't come up with 10 things...it is a work in progress! I have always been told to be the things I am looking for in a guy to date. So this is a good start.....

1 comment: