Sunday, April 25, 2010

This weekend started my adventure of puppy-sitting and house-sitting when Derek and Kait are out of town. Dante and I automatically began playing...He can play ALL DAY. It is so hard to put him in his kennel and go somewhere, I feel so sad. He keeps me active and on my toes, this week is going to be very interesting. <3

I have my fist intercultural communication project presentation this week. This is the project I have SINGLE-HANDED made presentable and completed. I also am going to work on my study guides for my psychology class. Oh and not to mention I still have SO much to study for my TEAS test coming up in 2+ weeks. Eeeek! I need to nail that test.

I still am happy about life, and am so grateful for that. Hopefully life continues to bless me and things go my way. <3

xoxo
N

No comments:

Post a Comment