Thursday, April 22, 2010

Last night I worked late, and came home to work on my group project (**I even skipped watching America's Next Top Model, which is HUGE for me!) I woke up the next morning at 7am to meet with my group for our intercultural communication project. When I got there NOT ONE PERSON was there. They all showed up 15+ minutes late, which is SO annoying considering it was EARLY and they were the ones who chose to meet at 8am (on a day we didnt have class!). Not only did they show up late (big pet peeve) but the girls didnt have ANY slides done. What they expected me to do when they got there I have NO IDEA. So basically I wasted 2 hours of my morning doing EVERYONEs work.

Now I am finishing up the ENTIRE power point, and am gearing up to go to work tonight. BER (brand equity review) for Red Robin is today which is a massive test for work. They asked us 100 questions about anything and everything Red Robin and time our server sequence. Managers get really uptight around this time and work is NEVER FUN during BER. Ughhhh! AND I HAVE TO CLOSE. yuck!

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE...My dumb psychology teacher canceled class for tomorrow (so she can rock climb?) Now I have a 3 day weekend. wooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment