Sunday, April 11, 2010

This weekend has been awful. I keep trying to stay positive and look for something good to dwell on or look forward to, but still nothing. First let me provide a little background detail...

1.this was the first week of class (which I have already professed as being classes I HATE!!) who really needs to communicate interculturally!?! I've totally already mastered it! Weekly mani/pedi totally counts!! Life span pyschology-yawn/BLAH! It is so boringggggggg and theoritical, peoples theories and expirements. Blah blah blah....Watson/skinner/Freud. Thank goodness I switched my pyschology major after freshman year.

2. My room/car/bathroom are messy: for those who know me this comes as no surprise...BUT I have been trying so hard lately to keep it clean. Which is why this is sooo frustrating.

3. I worked a double on Saturday and closed the night before. (oh AND the night before!!) basically I am sooo incredibly burnt out of red robin and everything associated with it.

4. I have had the worst cramps...(tmi i know sorry!) but they have been so bad i've actually thrown up! :( add that to working doubles and I am one cranky person.

5. I miss my friends. Literally i have cried because I miss you all so much. Texting/talking isn't cutting it for me. I don't like that the people I care about are all so far :( hurry back guys I need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment