Saturday, April 17, 2010

Goals



I haven't been writing my goals on my blog for awhile. sorry... Today I went to the sounders game. It was such a crazy ending and fun day. Lately I really have been focused on a lot of different things, which has made it hard for me to make specific goals. So this weekend I decided to sit down and write a few of them out. (hold me to 'em!)

Nursing (related) Goals:
1. GET IN TO SCHOOL (which involves actually applying)
2. Study for the TEAS test 1 hour everyday
3. Start looking for a CNA job (ugh ive put it off for too long)
4. GET IN TO NURSING SCHOOL


Life Related Goals:
1. Work out monday-saturday this week
2. Get back into Yoga
3. Be more outgoing/spontaneous
4. Spend less time on facebook/iphone
5. Be more Patient
6. Cook 1 meal per week (at least)

This week was really uneventful. I had a great weekend though, I honestly couldnt have asked for much more. I spent some time with one of the most amazing person I've met. Life is always so unpredictable, when you think you know how life is going and that you have control something/someone comes in and changes it all. (maybe for the better?) Life you are always keeping me on my toes.

Never settle for anything less than what you want, never lower your standards for anyone. <3

xoxox
N

ps-ive already lost 15 lbs and feeling better

1 comment:

  1. wow nat!!! 15 pounds! that is awesome!!! i am jealous!

    ReplyDelete