Tuesday, April 13, 2010




My week has really done a 180. Sorry readers for the emotional roller coaster ride :)

Despite all the hurdles and jumps I feel like I am getting so close to my goals in life, and most importantly becoming the person I want to be. Today I was talking to a girl at work and I was explaining how one day I realized that I cant just wait to get older and become the person I want to be, and that I needed to start changing and working at it now. It really has made a huge difference in my attitude and how I act each day.

I had my 7:50 class today :( SOOOO EARLY!a Worked and went for a run. NO joke this run was probably the best run I have had in YEARS! It was 55 degrees outside and the sun was setting and my ipod was full of new music. NOTHING beats that feeling.

"Im stuck in this F***** rut...Maybe its not my weekend, but its going to be my year. Im so sick watching all the minutes pass as I go no where."

<3

XOXO
N

PS-Late easter pictures. :) best easter to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment