Saturday, April 3, 2010


FIRST of all, Lindsay I am sorry I haven't been blogging.

This quarter was hard, and I am SO glad its over. I really enjoyed my classes despite how hard they were. Classes that are challenging and require a lot of work always end up being my favorite classes. Despite all the negative comments on ratemyprofessor.com Diane Mauldin is a great teacher. I felt like she presented information is a very clear format that was extremely organized, which made it easier to try to learn ALL the information. Luckily stats came naturally to me, I was able to understand the information easier than I did in microbiology. It was actually kind of frustrating. I spent >3hours a week studying in statistics and had an A- and spent 30+hours a week studying for microbiology and got a B+. I wish i could have swapped a few points from my stats class and give them to my micro grade :) But this quarter will be easy and relaxing hopefully....Intercultural communications, Lifespan Psychology!

I am SUPER bummed because I went to California the last 2 spring breaks to visit Sara, and this is the first year I haven't gone down there. I am REALLY craving some D-LAND and Newport :( well and of course SARA time. I saw a cheap ticket but wasn't sure about finals/work/schedule so I didn't buy it. WORST MISTAKE EVER. When I was able to get my brain to focus the ticket prices had sky rocketed :( I need to get out of MV for a week, and I'm really regretting it. Moral of the story: Don't let school consume you SO much that you cant even plan a VACATION!

I am also really starting a kick to be healthy. This includes daily work outs, and eating less and better things. I was doing SO good until Easter time came around and my mom bought Lindor chocolate delights. HEAVENLY honestly! I am still working out but its kind of hard to burn off a few of those white chocolate-creamy goodness. :)

I am the happiest I have been in a LONG time. I am wanting to be better, and develop good habits. <3

xoxo
N

1 comment:

  1. yay, you are back :)
    you can come visit meeeee!
    and i know what you mean about trying to be healthier...... i like the working out but giving up chocolate? no thanks.
    :)

    ReplyDelete