Saturday, May 1, 2010



I failed miserably at being "on my own" and I blame Dante! :) He is so cute I honestly couldn't do anything because ALL I wanted to do was play with him. I learned a lot about life this week though.
  1. I respect single moms- how do they get ready for the day and not be consistantly 2 hours late for everything?! 
  2. I am not fit to be a parent/or even a pet owner for a few years- or atleast  until school/work calm down (so much for getting my kitten)
  3. I don't do well at multi-tasking
This week I am going to get a lot done- For reals this time :)
I am going to finish my psychology study guides which aren't due until May 21. I am already more than 1/2 way done! I hate this psychology class, I feel like it does nothing for me and my nursing path but yet its still required. My teacher reads her slides and is very uninformative, going to her class is by far the biggest waste of time. This week I will actually go to class and finish the study guides.

My intercultural communications class is possibly a bigger waste of time than lifespan psychology. It is at 7:50am too which is like 10 strikes against it :) I need to finish my quiz for that class and email it to my professor. However, he doesn't give us instructions or guidelines for ANYTHING so I'm not really sure what I am supposed to be doing.

The TEAS test is also coming up (time is flying by unfortunately!) So this week I am determined to finish reading the English portion of the textbook, as well as the grammar. I have already started my anatomy flash cards (THANK YOU JASON HAWLEY!) 2 hours a day! (SOMEONE HOLD ME TO THIS!!) I  have my ticket booked for Utah May 14 @2! I am so glad I'll get there early enough to sleep well and calm my nerves. This test really is HUGE and is going to make or break me, start the prayers. :)

Enough about school though. Work has been SO slow lately, which is always a bitter sweet because that means I get off early but yet never make my typical money. LAME! I went to sushi on Friday (first friday I havent requested off and got off in FOREVER!) which was like always SO good. It seriously makes my week when I go to trappers. LIFE CHANGING <3

xoxo
N

    No comments:

    Post a Comment