Monday, May 10, 2010

4 days...


I am so ready for this. NOTHING is going to keep me from getting my dreams.

"Something has changed within meSomething is not the same
I'm through with playing by the rules
Of someone else's game
Too late for second-guessing
Too late to go back to sleep
It's time to trust my instincts
Close my eyes: and leap!

It's time to try
Defying gravity
I think I'll try
Defying gravity
And you can't pull me down!

I'm through accepting limits
''cause someone says they're so
Some things I cannot change
But till I try, I'll never know!
Too long I've been afraid of
Losing love I guess I've lost
Well, if that's love
It comes at much too high a cost!
I'd sooner buy
Defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye
I'm defying gravity
And you can't pull me down

There's no fight we cannot win
Just you and I
Defying gravity
With you and I
Defying gravity" -Defying Gravity (Wicked)

Yesterday my brother and his wife got me beautiful flowers for mothers day. <3 It was the perfect timing, yesterday was a hard day, BUT life always seems to bring you up when things are down. I am so grateful for my brothers. (and their wives) This will be a good/productive week! After this weekend I will be done with my applications and be able to relax for a little while. Adventures are soon to come :)

xoxo
N

No comments:

Post a Comment