Thursday, September 8, 2011







We went to the St.George temple on Sunday and it was SO awesome. I loved how white the temple looked against the red rock, and the temple grounds were honestly BEAUTIFUL. After our hike we decided to do a little hike in the beautiful red rock- in our wedges NO BIG DEAL :) only Megann and I would think its a good idea to hike in wedges. We watched TV and laughed hysterically until our stomachs hurt. We also went in the hall and did hand stands against the walls- Megann somehow was able to dance and do a handstand at the same time. IMPRESSIVE! When I did my hand stand my arms collapsed :( looks like I need to do some upper body strength- real bad! St.George was a blast and I cant wait to do something like that again with Megann

No comments:

Post a Comment