Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I realized my blog has been 99.9% about my love/personal life. Dont make someone a priority when youre only and option. School is the biggest part of my life the last year and I have honestly loved it. As the end approaches I really have been thinking a lot about the future, and how blessed I am to be doing something I love so much. I admit the road has not been easy, and wont be a cake-walk the last 2 semesters but the challenge has been part of the fun. It is the best feeling when you are reading or in class and the lectures are making sense.

Today I had orientation at IMC and I literally got goosebumps when I got onto the cardiology floor. Corny I know, but I have never felt SO happy. Today was one of those days I think I will remember forever. I havent been so happy/at peace since everything happened with my mom. Life is good and I couldnt complain about a single thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment