Tuesday, August 2, 2011


Life is so amazing. I honestly was laying in bed last night thinking- I dont know how life could get any better. (cliche I know but honestly!) I just moved into a condo, am taking finals, going home soon, starting to work out again, and have been unofficially living at the pool. I have an AMAZING family who loves and supports me (even when i can be difficult), and friends that I miss so much. Nate brought over N64 and we have been playing mario kart almost every night. I LOVE it!! I get so into it, last night I was near tears when I was in last place and going the wrong direction on the course.

Finals are going well. I think this is the first round of finals that I am not a nervous wreck. I am breaking out like crazy but my nerves are totally under control :) I feel confident in myself and my ability to kick butt on the tests! I leave for home after finals on Sunday until MONDAY! A WHOLE week and change. I am way way way excited to spend some time at home with my family (and trappers sushi! <3) I am going to admit I will miss seeing a certain person, and a week will feel like forever. He is the most amazing thing that has happened to me. He knows how to calm me down, cheer me up and does his best to make my life better. He even puts up with me when I am being sassy and stressed out. I love how understanding and patient he is, he is everything I want and need right now. xoxo

N

2 comments:

  1. i'm so happy for you natalie. i am glad you are so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lindsay! are you and nate still in wa? -if yes I REQUIRE that we do something this week :)

    ReplyDelete