Thursday, August 25, 2011

Im going out tonight in my red high heels <3

Alright I know most of you are tired of the same old posts but I have some updates on my life:

  • I am really done being played and not being good enough for someone
  • I have been working out EVERYDAY for almost an entire week
  • I have been taking iron supplements and it is helping my energy level A LOT
  • I have been laying out at the pool and enjoying tan lines and everything summer for the last week of my summer
  • I am going to start meeting new people- my friend and I had a talk about the importance of stretching yourself and getting everything out of these opportunities
  • I am going to go on the dates I normally would politely avoid
  • I am going to enjoy my time being YOUNG and SINGLE
So I start school next week and am totally dreading it....BLAHHHH! Everyone always says "OMG you only have a 9 more months" which yes is great but its not YOU enduring those 9 months. I have been hanging out with Megann a lot lately which has been fun- we are planning a trip to St. George for Labor Day weekend. It is going to be SO much fun. I just booked the hotel (sketchyyyyyyy but hey theres a pool!) I seriously want to lay out, hike red rocks, eat and watch movies. Perfect girl get away <3

St Geezy hide your kids, hide your wife! 

No comments:

Post a Comment