Saturday, February 26, 2011

Jackson

Aubrey. Me
Bears Arm Wrestling Ice Sculpture












I am so behind on my blogging. Lately I am learning a lot of life lessons.

  • I am stronger than I give myself credit for
  • Miracles DO happen
  • Getting away for the weekend is the best way to clear your mind
  • Girl friends are essential to my sanity
I have been doing weekend getaways lately and they are the BEST thing I have discovered. It forces me to get out of my head, do things I havent planned out and be spontaneous. 

On this trip to Jackson Hole I:
  • Built a fort
  • Ate A LOT of candy
  • Met the twinky man
  • Played A LOT of games (and got my butt kicked by Danny)
  • Went hot tubbing with my 10 year old boyfriends
  • Watched Little Mermaid 2
  • Ate banana pancakes
  • Met new friends <3
  • Walked the cute town of Jackson Hole
Overall it was  a great weekend and I am so glad I went. 

Ice Sculpture
Spencer. Me. Adam. Aubrey
Ice Sculpture with Adam 

Jackson Hole
Brittan. Aubrey. Adam. Jamee. Danny. Me
Aubrey. Jamee. Me

Swan Ice Sculpture
The Whole Crew
.....More pictures to come <3

No comments:

Post a Comment