Sunday, February 27, 2011

Alright I have tried SO hard to be in a good mood despite everything in the last month. But I am realizing that I really enjoy being by myself, especially when I have a lot on my mind. Little things bug me and I just am a grumpy person. The harder I try to be in a good mood, the more angry I become because it doesnt work...its a sick cycle. Bubble bath didnt cheer me up, shopping didnt cheer me up and even sushi didnt do the trick. It is official I am in a funk....

Midterms are this week and I am so incredibly behind on my studying...I feel like life is such a haze and it just passing me by. I dont know how to get back on track and refocus

BUT as promised here are more Jackson pictures










Goals for the week:

  • Work out!
  • Eat healthy
  • FINISH ALL MY HW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment