Friday, February 12, 2010

Dear blog,
I have been slacking in the blogging aspect of my life. I find it challenging to blog when I am so busy with school and life, which is when I should be blogging the most. :(

This week I got my micro midterm back. I was less than please with my grade. C+ ugh! I studied over 10+ hours! It brought my garde down from a 96 to an 87!! Frustrating!!! But there is another exam on Tuesday! I'm ready to redeem myself.

I also had my stats midterm this week!! (both on Monday!) that was awful! Unfortunately I didn't manage my time properly for the exam. Updegrove did give me 5 extra credit points on my exam for knowing who won the super bowl :) LOVE him. If anyone needs to take stats Updegrove is great.

I also consumed pad Thai this week which always makes for a good week. I don't know what it is about Thai but I LOVE it.

I've been doing better on my work outs (woohooo!) I'm actually enjoying my work out.

This will be a long weekend.....ugh valentines day!

No comments:

Post a Comment