Saturday, January 16, 2010

I finally went to the doctor and turns out after 3-4 months of on and off sickness. (serves me right since I'm wanting to be a nurses I should know better) It turn out for the last 3-4 months I have been fighting strep throat, ear infections and sinus infections! The doctor was concerned about me developing pnemonia because I let these infections incubate in my body for quite some time. I alway believed that my body is strong and whenever possible I dont take medicine. However, this lingering illness has changed my view on the severity and duration of a "common cold/sore throat" should be. Moral of the story: if you feel sick for more than 7 days a doctor visit may be appropriate :) learn from my pride!

Being sick does have it's perks...I have been watching movies and sleeping! I went to blockbusters to rent some Moira but they had their great deal 3 movies for $20!! Who could resist right!? I bought: Hes just not that into you (a movie I swear was made for me! It helps me re-force on guy problems), confessions of a shopaholic (storyyyyy of my freaking life!), and 17 again (zac efron need I say more?!) atleast I'll have energy and be back to my healthy self soon! :) yayyyy antibiotics <3

Monday is no school :) I am so excited! The only problem is that my teachers figured with the longer weekend they should assign more hw. GRRRRREAT!! So here I am on a 4 day weekend exhausted (strep makes you feel so drained), sick, busy and stuck writting a paper about a microorganism and stats hw! I live SUCH a glamerous life...

This week goals are:
1. 100% on every micro quiz
2. 100% essay (intro/stats) in micro
3. Spend less than $20 dollars
4. Clean my car/room
5. Work out ROUTINE-LY

1 comment:

  1. i have been sick too!!! feel better!
    and i will work out routine-ly this week as well :)

    ReplyDelete