Tuesday, January 12, 2010

27 hours in a day!?

My life has been so busyyyyyyy now that school has started again, work and TRYING to work out/eat right again. Literally I feel like I am stretching the clock to find more time in the day to get everything accomplished.

Monday and Wednesday are my favorite days. I don't work (I don't have time) :) microbiology starts at 12:30 and goes until 2:30. The class is veryyyyyyyyyy long but I am actually challenged and interested in the class. I was really worried about Mauldin (**the professor) because everyone says "she is the devil and is impossible to get an A from". So far I have been pleasantly surprised :)

After micro i have 3 hours until statistics. I eat my lunch and the study. It would be sooo nice if my gym was in Bellevue so I could work out during my break, instead I study and get hw done. It's actually really productive and helpful to have time inbetween classes. Statistics is a fun class. I have been busting my butt in science classes for over a year now, and it feels good to be doing something other than SCIENCE. My professor UpDegrove is so nice and really helpful in his teaching. I learn so much and feel confident in my abilities to do the formulas and work we do in class at home by myself. So far I feel like I'm getting it :)

On days I don't have stats (**Tuesday and Thursday) I work after micro. It's so hard to be at work when I know how much I should be studying/doing at home :-/ My flashcards have become very helpful because I can bring them to work and flip through them in my spare time.

My car is a disaster!! Not only is it a MESS, I need new windshield wipers SO bad (**just don't have time to get them!) My oil needs to be changed AND my 45k mile tune up needs to be done soon! Not to mention my brakes NEED to be checked. Ughh isn't this all what boys are needed for!?!

Hopefully I can manage to do everything and balance my life this quarter <3

Wish me luck!
Xoxo
N

No comments:

Post a Comment