Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 2

Day 2


Part of vacation to my parents is "sleeping in" which means waking up around 7am! (**and they don't attempt to be quiet) So I humored them and rolled out of bed to get breakfast. After breakfast we went on a walk on a pathway between the hotels and beach until it started to warm up. The sunshine is my cue to get my swim suit on, grab a book and put on sunscreen. (**sunscreen this year due to my WHITENESS upon arrival!)

I decided to go to the "kiddy pool" which off the record is MY FAVORITE pool. The slides are SO much fun! I think the guy that regulates the slides laughs to himself every time he sees me eagerly running up the steps to beat the little kids to the slide. I read the rest of my book "The Choice" at one of the pools at the bottom of the slides (**quicky/easy access) I really enjoyed the book, Nicholas Sparks is such a great author that always seems to know how to tug at my heart. The Choice is a great love story about two people the try to fight loves attraction, but in Nicholas Sparks fashion has a tragedy that test the relationship. (I wont spoil it but HIGHLY recommend the book!)

After a few hours of reading/sliding we all headed to the beach to get some real Hawaiian Beach time <3 We boogy-boarded, built sand castles, body surfed and layed out until dinner time. So around 5pm we headed back to the hotel and showered/changed.

Dinner was at Outback and was SO GOOD. I forgot how much I love Outback, I ALWAYS get the Bloomin' Onion and Alice Spring Chicken (**chicken with mushrooms, bacon and cheese) that comes with an amazing salad. Our service sucked, it made me remember about how service in Hawaii usually is and how it'd drive me NUTS if I lived there.

After dinner we went to the bookstore and I got a new book and some more magazines to keep me occupied. Oh I forgot to mention that ALL day I am dreading my final that my AWFUL teacher MAILED to me for me take IN Hawaii. (**stayed tuned for the whole story) <3

xoxoxo
Love Always,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment