Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Today was such a great day! I slept in and woke up and had a cup of Tazo Orange Blossom tea. (**I'm addicted to tea!) I then sat in the kitchen and drank my tea, and watched soccer games.

I then got the motivation to go to Target (**I have an unhealthy love for Target). This week I was voted Rockstar at work and was given a $15 gift certificate to Target <3 I started my Christmas shopping :) I am proud to announce that I have 5/7 people taken care of already. My goal this year is to be completely done with all my shopping by Monday (Nov.31) I am stuck on gift ideas for my parents, especially my dad. I have a few ideas so hopefully it will come together soon.

Tomorrow I am going to The Bodies Exhibit <3 I am sooooo excited! I have been wanting to see the exhibit for 2 years. :) It is a exhibit that is basically in depth of Anatomy. It goes over the integumentary, skeletal, and cardiovascular systems. And at 12:01 I am reunited with the love of my life EDWARD CULLEN. What do you wear for a second date ;) Tomorrow will be a BIG day

Love Always,
N

Christmas List (**for what its worth) :)
Flip
Twilight
Tory Burch flats (**red suede)
Nicholas Sparks book: The Choice
Dress
New True Religion jeans (**Disco Billy Aqua Crystal Big T - Savannah Dark)
Big Donation to a nursing school of your choice :)
Leggings
Sunglasses

1 comment:

  1. natalie!
    i love your blog! :)
    ours is kamaiandkim.blogspot.com
    i need your email so i can add you to it :)
    miss you and love ya tons girl!

    ReplyDelete