Saturday, November 14, 2009



1. I FINALLY mailed my letters/Thanksgiving card to Matthew :) <3 yayyy
Matthew Harper Duffy I miss you so much bud. I really wish you were here, but I know its all for my own selfish reasons.

This weekend was full of adventure and fun activities. However I REALLY realized what makes me happy. As I have grown up my ideal "fun weekend" has really changed and been the sign of my maturing; I realized that what makes me happy has really changed. I really don't like going out in a big group, Id much rather sit at home curled up by the fire watching a movie or playing games.
Things that make me happy:
1. my odd family that is dysfunctional but totally perfect at the same time
2. thinking about my future and what I will accomplish
3. believing there is a greater cause on this earth
4. laughing with my friends
5. making other people happy

I am most comfortable in my leggings, cami, pink fluffy slippers and big comfy sweatshirt with my hair up. (**don't get me wrong I still love getting all dressed up still!) I used to think it was SO fun when my parents would leave, my curfew and responsibilities were gone and I was "free" to do what I wanted. Now I am really realizing that I hate it when they are gone.
Here is my top 5 reasons why I like having my family home:
1. I don't have to cook
2. I'm not alone in a big, empty, scary house: I feel safe!
3. I have someone to sit on the couch by the fireplace and watch football games/movies with
4. My dad knows how to work the fireplace and I don't (**maybe one day I'll learn)
5. My mom actually answers her phone

This week I have SO much going on-
Monday: Tutor for my math test Tuesday. Work. Danielle's Bday
Tuesday: Work. Math lab. Math test.
Wednesday: Catching up on my life. Christmas shopping (I know that sounds ridiculous but Ill be gone for thanksgiving at the cabin and in Hawaii for 10 days after that). Hot Yoga. Setting up my final exam for math class
Thursday: Hanging out with Chad Ford. Twilight. Sushi. New Moon with Emily and Lara
Friday: Work. (**working until like 1am closing) Sara gets home
Saturday: Work
Sunday: Work
**Ok it may not seem like a lot when I actually write it out but seriously!

Wish me Luck! <3

Love Always,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment