Friday, January 25, 2013




Its official! Wahoooooo!! I read old posts and feel like my blog has officially come full circle. When I first started this blog I was heart broken and starting my road to nursing-- and now I am EMPLOYED and dating the most amazing guy. I am so happy and SO in love.

Monday I had my first day of orientation for the residency program and met the other 40 people in the program. It was so great to meet the other people Swedish hired. I met the other 2 girls hired on my unit and am SO happy, they could not be anymore perfect. This week of orientation was long and really slow but I can hardly wait to get on the floor and actually do what I have been taught for 2 years. Although I still feel like I am in school with "online modules" and juggling clinical schedules. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment