Thursday, October 20, 2011

"Bucket List"

Years ago I watched a movie with my family called "Bucket List", and to this day still think about it often. It was the first time I had heard of a bucket list and from then on have been mentally adding things to my list. I always refer to my "bucket list" and all the magical, wonderful and profound things I am going to accomplish in my life before I die. I decided I need to actually write these things down and begin my journey, soon school will be over (7 months but who's counting?!) and I will step out into life and create my own path.

-Save someones life
-Graduate Nursing school/Pass my NCLEX
-Go to Europe
-Buy a home
-Go on a healthcare humanitarian mission
-Own 5+ pairs of Christian Louboutin
-Train a dog
-Skydiving
-Go to Karma on the Jersey shore

(the list is a work in progress) <3 but starting is the first step! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment