Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Today my Dad and Brother came into town! -this sentence brings me joy!

I have missed my family SO much lately, you dont realize how much you need someone until you arent with them. That is how I feel about my parents. I grew so dependent and close to them these last 2 years I was home, that being away from them is so hard on me. I love and appreciate them more than I could express.


Tonight my Dad and I (and Michael) went out to dinner (at Tucanos which is THE best restaurant!) Tucanos is a brazilian buffet which has TONS of meat and salad bars etc. After dinner we went to the apple store to "look around at the new ipad" and then my dad surprised me by buying me a macbook pro. eeek! Today was a great day. After my Dad and Brother left someone special came over and took time out of their busy day to see me and play uno (and get their butt kicked) I couldnt have asked for a better day.

Maybe Utah wont be as bad as I was thinking? :)

xoxo
N

No comments:

Post a Comment