Friday, July 23, 2010

Eeeek! I honestly cannot believe I start nursing school in a month- I have SOO much to do!

Most importantly I need to find somewhere to live! Thank goodness I have a mandatory orientation meeting July 30th which gives me an excuse to miss work to look for apts and learn more about what nursing school will require.I decided the best solution was to make an excel spread sheet of the complexes near school-that way when I am down there I have the information I need to make a decision. I am so excited to go scrub shopping- mind you scrubs are NOT IDEAL back to school shopping but I have honestly been dreaming about the time I get into nursing school and have to go buy my scrubs for 2 years now. To actually have it happening seems so surreal and exciting!

Enough about school for a minute- I do have a life still besides getting ready to move and start nursing school. I have really been slacking on healthy eating habits- SOMEONE hold me accountable PLEASE!! I have however been better about getting in daily exercise this week :) At least that will KIND OF cancel out my icecream sandwiches and dino-chicken nuggets.  I have been cleaning a lot to get ready for packing. I found a gem of a CD- GREASE SOUNDTRACK. Only a few of my oldest friends would truely understand how signifigant that is to me. When I was living in California Jessica and I would literally rock out and dance to the ENTIRE CD. I have listened to the CD 20+ times since I've discovered it and still am jamming and cant get "The One That I Want" out of my head. (which Im not complaining about!)

"You better shape up because I need a man- and my heart is set on you. You better shape up- you better understand that to my heart I must be true....Youre the one that I want, oohhhooohoooo!" This wraps up the story of my love life. <3 ahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment